The New Eliet Super Prof Shredder is not just a new shredder unit, it is the re-birth of an iconic machine. In 1994 the Super Prof was Eliet’s very first professional shredder unit, as well as the world’s first self-driving shredder. But now more than ever before, the new Super Prof marks the start of a whole new generation of shredding.
Now more efficient, more environmentally friendly and smarter:
- More capacity – 13cm (5″) workable timber diameter
- More return & comfort – A 30% larger infeed opening for more bulky clipping waste
- Air-blown chips removal – 360o rotatable discharge chute that blows chips out a height of 2 metres
- Intelligent operator communication – including machine operating hours, actual shredding hours, integrated job timer
- Care for the environment – Eco-Eye technology automatically reduces the power to stationary when the machine isn’t shredding