The new Iseki TXGS24 Sub-Compact Tractor replaces the successful TXG 237. It benefits from a flat easy-access platform, clear automotive style dashboard and controls, with switchable four-wheel drive making the TXGS24 very user friendly. Individual forward and reverse pedals give the operator precise control.
The Iseki TXGS24 Sub-Compact Tractor’s compact dimensions and powerful 23hp diesel engine makes this a multi-purpose groundscare tractor. Robust enough to take a front loader or back hoe and other implements via a Cat 1 3-point hitch including collectors and centre mounted mowing decks; this is a versatile machine for any application. This model comes with 3 auxiliary valve levers.
Used in a huge range of applications where a small multi-use sub compact tractor is required, this is the ultimate compact multipurpose tractor. With 3 point linkage, mid and rear PTOs, optional mower decks and front loader the uses for the TXGS24 tractor are limitless.
- Independent PTO
- High ground clearance
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve with two double acting spools
- Easily attached/detached mower deck option
- Drive System: HST
- Choice of Agri, Turf or Industrial Tyres
- 550 L Low Dump Collector with 540 rpm blower and collector frame
- MX Loader with a range of buckets, grabs and forks
- Mid-mounted decks – rear or side discharge