The need to keep that sharp edge to both bottom blade and cutting reel is frequently overlooked. The thought is that as long as the machine appears as if it has cut the grass then all is well but, as with a blunt pair of scissors, the cut is often ragged and not a clean cut causing a point of infection for many of the diseases which affect the turf.
By keeping the blades sharp the contact between cutting reel and bottom blade is kept to a minimum therefore improving the economy, efficiency and performance of your machine.
We offer in house facilities for both cylinder and bottom blade grinding to include:
- Cylinders up to 36” in length
- Both in frame or out of frame
- Single blade relief grinding
- Blades checked for damage and wear life
- Cylinder welds and bearings checked for wear
- Cylinder Grind carried out in isolation or to whole machine.
- Supply of replacement blades in stock
- Competitive pricing